||Tunbridge Wells 11 Plus Summer Course - 1 Week
||The Camden Centre
Royal Victoria Place
||3 days |
||9am to 1pm|
Many of the children who attend the summer course in Tunbridge Wells will be taking the Kent 11 Plus tests. Some children may also want to take the entrance tests for independent schools. We will cater towards whichever exam(s) your child will be sitting.
How to book
- Select the course you would like your child to attend from the booking options below
- If you would like to book more than 1 week, we also have venues available in Maidstone and Gravesend
- When you book let us know which examination(s) your child will be sitting and we will put together a personalised course covering all the areas your child will need
- You will receive a confirmation email with all the information you need, including location, dates and times
- If you have any questions please call us on freephone 0800 917 4194
Our opening hours are: Mon - Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm and Sat: 9.00am - 1.00pm
Kent 11 Plus Examinations
- Verbal Reasoning
- Non Verbal Reasoning
How it Works
Your child will be given a file with all the work they will be expected to cover over the 12 hours. Every day you will be able to log on to your child's own Learning Zone to check on their progress and read a daily report. We do understand that sometimes children can not take everything in, so we provide worked answers and back up videos for you and your child so that once the course is over you can continue to study together.
If your child has already completed a revision course, the course work will be different.
Here's what one of our students thought of the course:
I liked learning about algebra during the course. I really enjoyed the classes and look forward to doing another course in the summer.
What your child will need to bring
- Basic writing materials; Pen, pencil, rubber and ruler
- Small bottle of water and a healthy snack to eat
(No fizzy drinks, sweets or chocolate please!)
- A happy smiling face - our courses are super fun and educational
Please select your course date: